Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Rest of the Weekend







I am still feeling discouraged & fearful of this whole house situation. What a stress! It looks like no matter what we do we are going to lose big $. It's completely frustrating & heartbreaking to flush all that hard earned equity down the toilet. I don't understand any of it. The thing is even with doing this we have no guarantee that we will find a buyer. Disheartening for certain.





Being the end of one week & the start of a new one I have been clipping coupons and shopping for frugal deals. I found some sweet deals both yesterday & today. I will be posting those later on. I can hardly wait to share them with you! It did give a bright spot to the weekend that's for certain. =)

Now we're off to the airport, (or as Bugs says, "De Hairport"), AGAIN. I feel like I could drive that route in my sleep. See ya later!






2 comments:

MOMMY said...

I can't wait to see your bargains!

So sorry about the house! I know that it will happen when the time is right-I pray it is soon!

Take care!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

It will SELL! I just really believe that God wouldn't bring you guys so far to not come through. He has the whole thing worked out already! Keep the faith friend.