Monday, August 18, 2008

Best Find Yet!

I am very excited to share this with you all. This is the best deal I've found yet this summer! We were at the mall yesterday for a few things & on the way to Best Buy we passed by Linens 'N Things. The store here is closing, actually has been closing all summer long, but yesterday was their final day. There were only a few tables full of items left and the remainder of the store was roped off but I told Dave I'd like to pop in and take a quick peek. He took the other 3 while I took Elvis with me. I was happy to find some shams for our bed. I also found a bedskirt. We have been needing one for quite awhile but I couldn't justify the $40 or beyond that it would run us. On my way to the register I spotted some reams of paper for .30cents/ream! Perfect for drawing & how can you beat that price?


Did you see the total? $6.10!


I found these matching shams after searching all the tables.
$19.99 each reduced to $1.00 each!

This was a fabulous find! A king size, the color I needed AND it was 95% off!
Can you believe the original price was $69.99?!?!?

2 Reams of paper for 30 cents each ~ Perfect drawing paper!


After I checked out & met up with Dave and the other kids I started thinking about these. I asked Sweet Pea to go back & buy them. I told her where I had left them, etc. Can you believe they only cost $1 each?!?!?!? Originally they were $19.99 each!


I saved $153.83 on all my purchases!

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

You are on a roll!

MOMMY said...

WOW!!! My kind of shopping!!!