Friday, February 15, 2008

Yummy For My Tummy

On Wednesday I got busy in the kitchen. I decided to surprise Dave with a supper of Chicken & Dumplings. I found a recipe in my 'Fix It & Forget It' cookbook & started cooking. (This cookbook is one of the best I've ever bought!) After I finished the dish I simply had to make something for dessert. First I whipped together some Applesauce Spice Cookies, (very easy!), and then some Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie dough. Sweet Pea helped me out by baking the O.C.C. cookies for me so I could sit down & have some lunch. Boy, the kitchen smelled GOOD!


Let the chopping begin!


I boiled the chicken to cook it & then cooled and cut it up.


Chicken & Dumplings cooking away!


Applesauce Spice Cookies! Yummy!

Cookie dough is ready for the oven!



The Chicken & Dumplings were a big hit. We will definitely be adding that to our menu! The cookies were also popular but that wasn't a surprise. Lol! They are quickly disappearing........

No comments: