Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fibromyalgia

My Fibromyalgia has been flaring up again lately. I have noticed that the aches & pains are worse. When something presses into my skin it feels like a permanent imprint has been left. It aches. The insomnia & extreme fatigue are back as well. I feel those are the worst. I have this long list of 'Need To Do's and 'Want To Do's but can't get to half of them b/c I am so exhausted. I have to take a nap every afternoon in order to make it though. It's frustrating to not be able to keep going through out the day. But I also know how important it is to know my limitations.
While sharing this I want to also say that I am thankful that my condition isn't worse. I know others that struggle much more than I. I am still able to play with my children, work in my home and participate in most of our family & church activities. I am extremely thankful for this. You may be thinking, "Why is she sharing this?" To be honest I'm not really sure. I felt the need to journal today, I guess. I hope you don't mind.
Writing

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I hope your flare up is short lived and that you are able to get to that list! Take care of yourself!