Sunday, February 10, 2008

Marinating

I'm long overdue for a coloring of my hair. I haven't colored it since before I went to Florida. I have a nice-sized streak of gray on my right temple that I detest. I kept forgetting to pick up a box of color but finally remembered yesterday. So now I am sitting here marinating as I type. I sure hope this covers that stubbron gray! I am not ready to look so old! I do not carry it off well & with my tired face and dark circles under my eyes.......well it's not a pretty picture. E-boy was sweet as when I was applying the color he declared, "I can't wait to see your new hair!"

Go away gray!


Youth in a Bottle
I went a shade lighter this time. I hope it wasn't a mistake! At least Dave can't get upset b/c HE helped me choose the color. Lol. :)


1 comment:

MOMMY said...

Results please????

I can't wait to see how it turned out! Wanna share a picture or do I have to wait until I see you tomorrow??

I should do something with my hair! The grays are getting numerous!