Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Memory Lane

I took a little trip down Memory Lane the other night. We hung some family photos up in our home & it was neat to remember when the kids were babies & toddlers. It is true that time flies by.

Family of Four
I can't believe how young Dave & I look in this picture. It's hard to remember the days when there were only 4 of us. I always loved dressing the girls up.

Dave hanging the children's baby pictures.


All done!
Can you guess who is who?


I finally hung a picture that I bought last spring!


A New Look
Dave put a fresh coat of paint on the bathroom walls (leftover from last owners) & I added two pictures - one from a yard sale & the other from Home Goods clearance. They look great!


More Family Photos
If you haven't already guessed I LOVE to be surrounded by family photos!



No comments: