Friday, October 5, 2007

Where Am I?

Sorry for the short posts the last few days. Yesterday I spent a lot of time on the phone and online talking with family & friends about all that is happening. It helped a lot. We are awesomely blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

Today we had friends over for a morning play date and to make plans for a Christmas Craft Day. It was a great morning & just what I needed after a rough morning. (Just the normal struggles. ~ *Grin*) I'm excited about the craft day. I think the hardest part now will be choosing from all the neat crafts we found. Amy did something I want to copy. She had ideas that she had clipped from magazines and other places and had them all in a folder. Great idea! Simple but something I've never done. What a help to have them all in one place.
Thanks again, Amy & kids for the fun morning!

I hope to get back to my blog & catching up this weekend. Tomorrow is busy but maybe Sunday? I'm finding it hard to stay inside & in front of the computer with all that is going on and this gorgeous weather!

No comments: