Monday, October 15, 2007

Home Again


Sorry to not have posted in awhile but I have been in Florida! Yes, you heard that right. One of my best friends in the whole world, Tawdra, treated me to a trip to her new home. She recently moved down there with her family. Our dear friend, Tammy, (another best friend), joined us on our visit. Devyn, Tawdra's oldest daughter was in on the fun too. Four Dolls all in one state......look out! Lol.
Oh, we had a FANTASTIC time! Truthfully I want to go back. Who wouldn't when treated like a queen & hanging out with fellow queens? *grin*


I have a lot to catch up on & I will try to do so soon. Right now upon my arrival home late last night, (midnight), I have hit the ground running. My brother, Darin is coming to visit and is flying in on Wed. I'm excited to see him & the kids are too! I also need to plan for school. My goal is to get into a solid schedule starting next week.

Things will be busy here & I know I have to set my priorities. I love my blogging time & my friends and family here and I will be here as I can! Thanks for understanding!


P.S. Checked my camera just now & I took 170 photos between Thursday & today! All of my trip or related! Think I'm a photo fanatic? LOL!

No comments: