Saturday, June 30, 2007

P is for Pool

The beginning of the summer has been hotter than..........well, you know. I saw this pool on sale at Big Lots and Dave agreed that we could buy it. It wasn't really in the budget but it's been worth every penny watching the children enjoy themselves. Plus it's a good motivator to get chores done. Lol! Yep, I'm always in Mommy-mode. Dave had to put a bit of sand down to even out the ground and after a trip to Home Depot and some work he was ready to fill up the pool. The children helped him by holding up the pool while it filled with water. Dave wasn't exactly in the best of moods so I spied from my safe spot upstairs. Lol! Here are some pics I took from the upstairs bathroom window.

The children are thinking, "This is super exciting!" While Daddy is thinking, "Will this thing ever fill up?"

I call this one "Mr. Impatient". For some reason Dave was not amused by this title. *wink*

The children were such wonderful helpers. I was proud of them! Bugs is cheering them on from the sidelines. Daddy cheered up later. *grin*


No comments: