Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Remembering Rose Marie

Today marks another year that our Rose Marie is not with us. She was due May 23, 2005. We lost her October 7, 2004. She was only 2 months old in my womb but we already loved her so very much and felt her loss deeply. I have never experienced such a loss and hope to never again. It does give us comfort to know she is in the arms of Jesus. I can hardly wait to hold my precious Little One someday. Her Daddy & I miss her so much and are so sad that she went to Heaven before we had time to meet her. How we long to hold her, hug her, & cuddle her close.


This year, as in the past 2 years, we will remember her on this day by having a special family time and remembrance of Rose. We plant a rosebush just for her. It is our way of having something special to remember her by.
When they bloom it is always bittersweet.

This year Rose's daddy surprised me by ordering two teacup roses. He said one is for Rose and the other for me. That he thought of this on his own meants the world to me. I know he misses Rose dearly and loves us all so very much.


Above is a picture of Rose Marie's rosebush that we planted May 23, 2006. The children picked it out for their sister. This was the first bloom from the rosebush. Truly beautiful.


I love you Rose Marie and look forward to the day I can hold you in my arms & kiss your sweet face, fingers and toes. I miss you so very, very much. I wish you were here with us. We all miss you. There will always be a missing piece of my heart and it will only be complete again when we are all together again. I love you, dear Rose.
All my love, Mama

No comments: