Monday, May 28, 2007

Planting & Cleaning & More - Oh My!

Summer weather is here and we are full to the brim with planting both in the veggie garden & in the flower gardens. We still need to get the children's gardens dug & the seeds in. We've also been busy cleaning & organizing in our home. Oh, and let's not forget school! The calendar is also filling up at a rapid rate.

I still need to post pictures of our trip to New Hampshire & fun with our friends last week. And we start a new unit tomorrow, I have 5 baskets of laundry to fold and another 3 loads to wash & hang out on the line, the other daily chores, a meeting at 6:30 in our home, a bookshelf to fill, flowers to plant..............Will I ever catch up?

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh girl POST those pictures!!! I am dieing to see them!!!!!