Monday, March 15, 2010

Just Do It!

We've been wanting to paint inside the house since we moved in a year and a half ago. We bought the paint for the downstairs bathroom more than a month ago but it's only sat in the garage. I was determined this was the week it would happen! So I bugged Dave until he gave up. Lol! He mixed the paint for me & then I set to work. He soon joined me and the first coat was set. He is finishing up the 2nd coat tonight as I do prep work for school. I will do the doors & trim later this week I hope. If not then the weekend for certain.

Testing out the color.
It wasn't as light as we wanted it (see in the mirror by Dave) so we bought some white to lighten it up.


After a long day of shopping I set to work painting. It was worth it to get this project started!


Dave helped me out.

It's a little darker than this. The flash and lack of natural light make it look different.

So......what's the project you've been putting off?





1 comment:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

I bet it's nice having that done. Let's see... um... I have a to do list a mile long and I can't seem to get ANYTHING done.