Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello, Mr. Sun!

SUNSHINE!!!!!!! We were ecstatic to see Mr. Sun arrive on Thursday! He brought with him temps in the 50's. That is not summer weather but it is certainly a taste of spring. With temps being 20-30 degrees below normal we were grateful to have this beautiful day. I thought the kids would love to get outside as much as I wanted to so yesterday afternoon we headed to the local park.






I had planned on only staying an hour but we ended up staying almost 2 hours we were having such fun. The fresh air was delightful! It felt like medicine to my bones after being sick with a stomach bug the first part of the week. We're expecting more beautiful weather & I can hardly wait to get back out in it.


2 comments:

Julia said...

Fun! We've had lots of sun the last few days too, but there is still way too much snow on the ground to really enjoy it. I can't wait to get out and play LOL

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Nice playground!