Thursday, March 4, 2010

He Did It!!!!!!!

HE DID IT!!!!!!! Yesterday Elvis completed his 2B book in Singapore Math! He has been flying through this book and working hard. He set a goal for himself and was so excited to reach it he was running all around the house cheering & yelling, "I did it! I did it!" He was a sight to see! Lol!
BTW, according to the Singapore Math website he is now doing advanced 3rd grade student work & he is only 7 & in 2nd grade. I've always struggled in math so I am extra thrilled he is doing so well. Sorry, just had to brag a little on my boy.

Finished!

He is already on Lesson 10 in his next book!
Thank you, Lord he has a love for math!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congratulations little man!

Crystal Arcand said...

Huzzah, Elvis - way to go!

Alison said...

WTG!!!! Declan just finished his Gamma in MUS and is 1/2 done with book 3a of singapore! Go our boys..LOL

Mama Teaching 3 said...

YAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah E-boy! Wish I was that good in math...... S.P.

Julia said...

Woohoo!! WTg, Elvis!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Awesome! Cameron's just about to finish 2A and move on to 2B.