Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cha-Ching!

Here is an entry I forgot to post. Whoops!
This is from my June 15th shopping trip.


Boy, this week has been busy! I didn't plan to take a break from blogging but obviously it happened. I have been occupied with catching up on cutting & organizing my coupons, driving the kids back and forth to VBS, house chores, shopping trips, baby care & trying to finish up school. Whew! I have a lot to catch up on with blogging and quite a few pics to share.



I have been enjoying grocery shopping lately. Though it is a lot of work to prepare for these trips the savings make me eager to shop. I see it as a challenge to get as much as possible for less. I am thrilled when I can cut our grocery bill in half and elated when it is cut even more!



This was one of my latest big shopping successes.

The Highlights
Ronzoni Pasta = $.69 cents a box (reg. $1.39)
Fudge Brownie Mix = $.60 cents a box (reg. $1.89)
Playtex Tampons = $1.14 a box (reg. $4.27)
All Cheerios cereal = $1.00 a box (reg. $3.99)
Bounty large roll = $.50 cents a roll (reg. $1.25)
Keebler Simply Sandies cookies = $.99 cents box (reg. $3.99)
Starkist white tuna = $.69 cents a can (reg. $.89 cents)
Knorr Pasta = $.45 cents a box (reg. $1.59)
Bananas = FREE
Chex Mix = $.85 cents a bag (reg. $2.79)
Lysol Wipes = $1.50 a container (reg. $4.99)
Lender's Bagels = $.89 cents bag (reg. $1.79)

4-pack Publix toilet paper = FREE
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter = $.65 cents a tub (reg. $2.29)

Dial Body Wash = $1.24 (reg. $4.49)


Celebrating


Feeling Victorious!


I saved $149.46!!!!!!!



Here you can see all my coupon savings. The original total was $258.83. I saved $149.46 & spent only $109.37. That's less than half of the original cost! If you don't count the tax the total was $98.47 for my groceries. I was very happy with this trip! And the look on the cashiers face was great. She was so amazed!







1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Teach me of wise one! I need a blog post showing me HOW!