Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lookie!

Yesterday I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of the new shelves Dave built. He knew that since we've moved in I've wanted shelves in the downstairs bathroom for linens & towels. There is not a closet in there and this was badly needed. While I was in Florida he built these floor to ceiling shelves. These were not from a kit, Dave made them from "scratch". There are all high ceilings downstairs including the bathroom and having them reach this tall gives a lot of storage. I LOVE them! They fit perfectly into the space & are just the right width. He did an amazing job!

Because of the size of the bathroom I couldn't get the entire shelving unit into one picture. Here is the pic from the floor up to the shelf that is 2nd from the top. Dave added 2 extra shelves at the bottom per my request. I was happily surprised at how easily he added them in.


This picture shows the shelves from a little over halfway up from the floor all the way up to the ceiling. Did I tell you how thrilled I am with these? Lol!




No comments: