Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ugh


We're sick. We've caught the virus that has been going around & have been sick since last week. Coughing, runny noses, congestion, sore throats, extreme fatigue & fever are the norm right now. I find myself barely able to keep my eyes open. The worst hit is little Princess. I took her to the doctor & even had her swabbed to test for H1N1. Cases have been reported & confirmed in our homeschool group here & I wanted to know what we were dealing with in our own home. It came back that it was neither confirmed or denied as a full fledged case of H1N1 though it definitely is a flu virus. Dave asked the doctor but she was hesitant to name it. The best we got out of her is that it most likely a mild case mixed with another strain. So for now we are hunkering down at home trying to rest as much as possible. I'm praying that we will be better by Friday so we don't have to miss co-op or celebrating Boo's birthday.


No comments: