Friday, June 5, 2009

Transmission Decision

I talked to my cousin, Camille last night on the computer. She is all the way out in WA. Her hubby rebuilds transmissions for a living and let us ask all the questions we wanted. It helped us tons in making our decision. We were up until past midnight (Well, Dave & I were - lol) but it was definitely worth it. I deeply appreciate their help & to Camille for reaching out to us to let us know Scott could help. Dave has a couple of things to clarify with the dealer but it looks like we will be replacing the transmission. Please keep praying that God will provide the funds to do this. I know He will not let us sink but have to admit I am very curious to see where the provision will come from & when.

No comments: