Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunshine & Smiles

Now that spring is soon turning to summer we are enjoying more & more sunshine. The tornado season has passed, PTL, & the days are beautiful. Dave recently put up the kids new swing set. We were able to purchase an inexpensive one at Walmart back in late April. Boo, Elvis & Bugs have been having a blast playing on what they call their "playground".







Casey our oldest & only outdoor cat.




We are also enjoying watching our veggie & flower gardens grow. Here is the scene from 3 weeks ago. Yikes! Time has gotten away from me!
My lilies getting ready to bloom. I was thrilled to find these in the flower garden as I miss my lilies I had back in MA in my perennial garden.


Tomato plant


Rows of peas


Elvis & his bean plants


Bugs & his bean plants


Boo & her bean plant


More plants


Another pretty surprise in the side garden

No comments: