Monday, April 25, 2011

Love Publix Sales!

I made a Publix run on Friday with all 5 kids. I had my coupons & list in hand as usual. It was a challenge having all the kids there but I kept them occupied by giving them jobs. They were thrilled to share in the glory of having saved over $100! Yes, $100! We spent $78 & saved $100! I was very happy! I was able to pick up lots of things we needed plus a couple of treats too. Hooray!




10 boxes of Special K cereal (variety of flavors)


3 - 64oz. of Mott's Natural Apple Juice


6 boxes of Barilla pasta (different shapes)


4 boxes of Barilla whole wheat spag.


4 bags of Lender's bagels


4 cans frozen Old Orchard juice


4 boxes of Trident gum (free)


1 box Scotties tissues


4 bottles of Pam spray


4 bottles of Wesson oil


4 - 48oz. jars Mott's applesauce (no high fructose corn syrup)


6 boxes of Quaker Chewy Granola bars


2 - 32 oz. jars Hellman's Canola Mayo.


2 - 16 oz. bottles of Kraft salad dressing


1 - 2L bottle of Pepsi


1 - 2L bottle of Mountain Dew


Breyer's Heath Bar ice cream


Breyer's Oreo ice cream


2 - 10oz. boxes of Wheat Thins


1 - spray bottle of Resolve Spray & Wash (I LOVE this stuff!)




I also scored a 10+ lb. spiral ham at Aldi's for $9!

(.88 cents/lb.) Yummers!









No comments: