Saturday, August 7, 2010

AWARD


I received a new award today. Thank you, Jolene! If you want to see some super cute kiddos & some fun homeschooling posts pop on over and visit. I adore their accents too!
In accepting this prize one must do the following:
A. Thank the giver!
I thanked her on her blog but will thank her again here. Thank you so much, Jolene! =0)
B. Tell 7 things about yourself:
1. I adore yard sales & consignment sales! I LOVE a good bargain & the thrill of the hunt. I am also one of those nuts that get up at the crack of dawn on Black Friday and fight the crowds.
2. One of my favorite hobbies is photography. I am not an expert or even close but I enjoy taking lots of pics of my kids and anything that catches my eye. I hope to take a class some day.
3. I find humor in almost everything. People often wonder what I am laughing at as the silliest things tickle my funny bone.
4. I am big on justice. I can't stand seeing someone being cruel or rude to someone else. It bugs me to no end when others think they are above the rules. My family knows I will jump in if I think someone needs help or defending. I will also stand my ground especially if you mess with my kids.
5. I love my Jesus! I do my best to be like Christ but know I fail in some way every day. I'm grateful He loves me & always picks me up, understands, and blesses me over & over.
6. I love being a Southern chick. Though I miss the North East and left a piece of my heart there(I was born in N.H. & lived in New England most of my life.) I love the weather, the people, the homeschoolers, the opportunities & being in the Bible belt. Tennessee is amazing!
7. My favorite thing in the whole wide world is being a mama & wife. I dreamed of having a big family since I was a little girl. I am blessed to be living my dream.
C. Send the prize to 15 bloggers you recently discovered & think are fantastic!
(Some of them are private so I'm not going to list them here but WILL send a personal invitation to them letting them know their award is waiting. Yay!)

No comments: