Monday, November 12, 2012

FREEZER COOKING DAY - Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures I promised! 


Mexican Beef & Bean Casserole
This is a new recipe for us.  The boys were practically drooling when I mixed it up.  I think it will be perfect with nachos & a big salad.


Me making Creamy Wild Rice Chicken Soup


Thank you again, Megan for this scrumptious recipe.


The stew is all done & ready for the freezer.


Mixing up ingredients for Spinach Lasagna Rolls.


Cooked & ready to be stuffed and rolled.


Princess enjoys some Creamy Wild Rice Soup for suppah.


The boys couldn't get enough!


Stuffing the rolls.



Rolled and ready for the freezer.


Ta DAAAAAAAAAH!


That potato was almost as big as her head!


Triple bagged & ready for the freezer.


More beef stew.  I always make at least a double batch of my recipes.  Many times a triple batch or more when it is stew or soup.


I ended up with 3 trays of lasagna rolls.  One was double deckered.  That's 4 meals!


Chicken = Cooked & cut



Chicken all cooked & cut in pieces.  This will make for some quick & easy meals.


It makes me very happy to know my freezer is full of yummy goodness!

 

No comments: