Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I LOVE PUBLIX!

Today I hit the jackpot with savings today at Publix.

I bought 8 bags of Tidy Cat litter, 4 jars of Paul Newman's salsa, 2 containers of Heluva Good! Dip, 2 pkgs. of Kinkoman's Stir Fry mix & 4 cans of 100% Old Orchard Juice. My total? No, not what it would have cost full price which was $44.59. Nope, I only paid $13.15! Yes, that's a savings of $31.44! That averages out to 66 cents an item!

And to boot they gave me a free Mother's Day balloon. I am loving Publix more & more every time I shop there! Their customer service is excellent, I never get a hassle over my coupons, their sales are fantastic & their shelves are always fully stocked. Oh, and they bag your groceries AND bring them out to your car for you at no extra cost! What's not to love?


1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

We don't have a publix. I wish I could do this. It fascinates me.