Friday, January 16, 2015

A BUGGY AFTERNOON

 This afternoon we had some fun with our Flying Creatures studies.  This is a science book from Apologia.  It's full of interesting facts and best of all focuses on our Creator.  Today we took a break from reading and dove into some hands-on activities.

 First we made hand print birds.

 Boo is a big help to me.  And yes, she is making that face on purpose.  Lol.

 First pink, then purple.


 Last was blue.  After they dry we will add googly eyes & beaks.

 Next were dragonflies.

 Pipe cleaners and beads for our creations.



 Ta dah!


 And lastly Princess wanted to make butterflies.  We haven't reached them in our book yet but that's okay.  Butterflies are always welcome.  =)




 Beautiful!

I made one too.  It was fun.  I think I'm going to hang them in the windows.  I am feeling the need for spring.


No comments: