Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Planning for Princess

Here are a few more items I picked up for Princess' school time & Busy Box. Many of them I found at the Dollar Tree. I ADORE that place!
Wooden lacing beads, wooden magnetic numbers & wooden magnetic letters.

These are for her to play with in her Busy Box & water table.

These are to use with crafts & with her 1+1+1=1 activities.

For her Busy Box. I may even let her have them for bath time too. =)

These will be fun to use with paint.

PERFECT for her Busy Box! I had priced these & was thrilled to find one at Target for only $2! Dave laughed at my childish glee.

I bought this to use as her Busy Box. I bought Rubbermaid because I wanted something that would hold up to playtime & that had a tight, snap-on lid.


I have a few more items I found at the curriculum sale last Friday. I'll share those soon!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Great stash!! She is going to love school :)

Rhonda said...

Great stuff! I still can't believe that she is old enough to have school time with her big brothers and sisters! She is going to have so much fun.