Monday, October 19, 2009

Quotes

I was looking around on the web & found a few quotes that I really like. I thought I'd share them.

This one makes me want to stand up & cheer:

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Dr. Seuss

I can completely relate to this one:

“True friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; it's about being there when it's not.”

This one really made me think especially seeing who said it:

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Love this one:

“A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.”

This made me smile:

“Anyone who has gumption knows what it is, and anyone who hasn't can never know what it is. So there is no need of defining it.” ~ Lucy Maud Montgomery

And this is a longtime favorite:

“Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all.” ~ Emily Dickinson

2 comments:

Megan said...

These give me goosebumps! Thanks so much for sharing them!

Kristine said...

They really hit home for me.