Friday, October 9, 2009

New Additions

Yes, we have kittens again! Some of you may remember that this time last year our cat Tinkerbelle gave birth to 4 kittens. Well, wouldn't you know that EXACTLY a year to the day she had another litter! What are the odds of that! And she gave birth in the evening both times too. Wild! This time she gave birth to 3 kittens. They are adorable. We need to find them homes. Though we are quite smitten there is simply no more room in the inn. If you know someone who wants to give them a loving home please let me know.

Born on September 27th, 2009.


3 Little Kittens

ADORABLE!

I want my mommy!

Mommy gives baby a bath.


2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I want one!

Three In My Nest said...

OMG Kristine! More kittens! Wow....
My eyes are itching just thinking about it! LOL!