Friday, December 30, 2011

Hey There!

I hope to get Christmas & before Christmas photos posted in the near future. We have been incredibly busy as I'm certain most if not all of you have been too. Dave & I have both been working outside the home in addition to the usual Christmas hustle & bustle. I have been working childcare jobs & worked a week of TKD camp. Dave is still working both his full time job & his part time job. His part time has increased in hours. No surprise as it's in retail & it's the busy season. =0)

This week after Christmas we have been scrambling to get the house in some sort of order. I had hoped to do a big clean out & organize project this summer but was too busy working jobs outside the home & planning school. Summer? What was that? Anyway, I am going to post some pics to show you what we've been up to this week. It will be nice to start the New Year with some organization in the house. Yay! How about you? Are there any projects you have been working on?


No comments: