Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday Already?

We're all sick here & trying to rest and recover while at the same time getting ready for Christmas and continuing to unpack. Quite a tall order! Last night everyone went to bed early. I tried but as luck would have it still couldn't get to sleep until after midnight. At least I have my naps, right?

Two things I hope to accomplish today are cooking dinner & unpacking some boxes of books. Sweet Pea finally found the two cookbooks that I had brought with us in the van. The point of keeping them out was that I could have them as soon as we moved in but somehow that didn't work out. I'm thankful she found them. I've been lost without them! Now I just need to find my Betty Crocker cookbook & Betty Crocker cookie book and I'll be all set. Dave put up shelves in the family room Sunday night. Now that there is a place for them I have been unpacking books. It takes longer than I thought it would because I am organizing them & trying to decide which go together, whether I want them in the office or upstairs and which need to be kept out of reach of little hands.

All the kittens and cats are snuggled up on my bed for a nap. Boy, I'm tempted to join them! But seeing as it's only a little after 10a.m. I guess I'd better hit the shower instead. It's days like this that I miss caffeine! Lol.

No comments: